Kegerator Depot makes every effort to ensure that each order we ship is completely satisfactory, however we understand that occasionally it is necessary to return an item(s). We stand behind all of our products and if something went wrong with your order, we would like to make it right.
Kegerator Depot offers a 30 Days Hassle Free Returns Policy. We will refund your purchase amount minus the original and return shipping charges subject tot the conditions below:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of order date.
- The item must be retuned within 14 days from the notice of the intent to return.
- All merchandise must be returned in new, unused and sellable condition (that means all packaging, warranty cards, manuals, documentation, instructions and accessories must be returned as well).
- Custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Unless the return is due to a Kegerator Depot error (e.g. you received an incorrect item), the customer (that's you) is responsible for the cost of ALL return shipping charges.
- All return and exchange merchandise will require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Only ship the return to the address detailed in the RMA email you receive. (Please see "Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)" below)
- We will require you to provide us with pictures of the item from all sides, before it is packaged for shipping. We will also require pictures of the item after it has been packaged for return shipment in the original packaging.
- All returns will be inspected and we reserve the right to adjust the refund on the return depending upon the condition of the returned product.
- Do not return to any address listed on the package. It is a good idea to get insurance for shipping returns as we cannot guarantee delivery to us
- Shipping charges must be prepaid on all returned shipments and we recommend that you insure all returned packages for your protection - Kegerator Depot is not responsible for return shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping
- Custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged
- Kegerator Depot does not accept customer remorse returns
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of delivery date.
- For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
- Please do not write on the packaging box or use duct tape or any colored tape anywhere. Use only clear packaging tape.
- Kegerator Depot reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
You may exchange any item, except custom items, within 30 days of the ship date. Please note: Exchanges are subject to applicable restocking fees and the return policies mentioned above.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
All merchandise returns require a Kegerator Depot RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number, please follow this procedure. Any returns received without an authorization number will be refused.
We'll need the following:
- Your Kegerator Depot Order Number (located in your confirmation emails)
- A description of the item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for the return
- Photos (from all angles) of the item you wish to return
As long as your reason for return is valid, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Items returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused and a refund will not be given. Your RMA is valid for 15 business days after issue. Remember, we must receive returns within 30 days of the original ship date.
Items Damaged During Shipment
- When your order arrives, please be sure to inspect all boxes right away.
- If the packaging appears damaged on the outside, please refuse to accept delivery from the carrier or make sure to note the damage on the proof of delivery slip.
- If you do accept a damaged shipment, make sure to notify us immediately, as claims for damaged goods must be presented to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- Kegerator Depot cannot be held responsible for visible shipment damage not reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
- If the packaging looked undamaged but there is in fact "hidden damage" to the items inside of the packaging, contact Kegerator Depot within 2 days of receipt.
- We cannot accept claims after 2 business days, as we are unable to pass on the claims to the carrier responsible at that point.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for all returns and exchanges, unless the return is due to a Kegerator Depot error (e.g. we sent you the wrong product).
- We are unable to waive this fee (although we would like to) due to the manufacturer charging us the restocking and return fees.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to return the item.
- No returns or exchanges will be issued after thirty days from the date of purchase.
- Any items that are defective, or physically damaged by the end users. We reserve the right to check the condition of the returned items before issuing a refund or credit
- Items that do not include all the original manufacturing packaging (packaging materials, documentation, instructions and accessories)
- Customized orders are non-refundable or exchangeable
- If an item is defective, we will replace the item
- Any items returned after 30 days
How to Return Your Item(s) to Kegerator Depot
- Package the items in the original shipment packaging
- Include a copy of the original Packing Slip (with the reason for return)
- Write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the outside of the box
- Send package to:
Please note that all returns must be complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes, product manuals, warranty cards and packing materials. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
Your return will be processed as quickly as possible but may take up to 30 days. The time that it takes for a "credit" to appear on your monthly statement varies by credit card company. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear.
When you are issued an RMA number, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases you will receive a refund much more rapidly (1-2 weeks). This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
*Kegerator Depot reserves the right to modify this policy without notice.